Your shopping cart is empty.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING EVERY DAY ON ORDERS OVER $200 : DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND TAX
FOR PRINTS AND MERCHANDISE: We will choose the most cost-effective shipping carrier based on the items ordered and their destination. Shipping times range from 1-7 business days. You will receive a tracking number as soon as your order has been shipped.
SHIPPING PRICES are calculated based on your cart total.: All orders over $200.00 (not including sales tax) will ship Ground free within the continental United States. A quote will be provided for expedited or International shipments.
GROUND SHIPPING CHARGES BASED ON CART TOTAL BEFORE TAX
$0-49.99 $ 9.95
** Due to shipping requirements, pieces with a long side greater than 40" or a short side greater than 30" may incur additional charges. Please see our Crate and Freight shipping policies below for more information.
Large Size Products and Crating Policies
Due to shipping requirements and the potential for damage, some products over 30" on the short side, or over 40" in length must be crated at an additional cost. All additional Crate fees are included in the product total.
Products over 40" long that are shipped flat may require freight shipping,
We can provide freight quotes for these orders. Please allow additional time for the quote and freight delivery times.
Shipping Outside of the Continental US, Expedited Shipping, and Special Requests
APO shipping is charged full cost and sent via USPS.
Requests for shipping outside of the continental United States, other types of shipping, and expedited shipping will be charged at full cost.
We are not responsible for duties and taxes required for international shipping.
Shipping Quotes are available for large orders or orders shipping to international destinations. Please contact us with the details of what will be in the order and the address it will be shipped to.
FOR ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITIONS Shipping times range from 3-9 business days. Free Ground Shipping within the continental United States on cart orders over $200.00 (not including sales tax.) Expedited shipping will be charged at full cost. Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as available. Shipping for these items will be based on weight and location.
All print sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you need to cancel your order. Once an order is in production it is no longer able to be cancelled..
Processing a refund can take up to 7-10 business days.
For a refund or replacement, please email email@example.com or use the contact form.
You can reach out at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
Your following will want to keep up with your new work. We recommend including social media links and getting them to sign up for your newsletter. EXAMPLE:
We would love for you to be the first to know about any new work! An easy way to stay in the loop is by signing up for our newsletter ! You can also follow us on our social media pages as we are constantly posting about new work!
Stephanie Visser : : Fine Art, understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all of our customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1) Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: "Account" means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site."Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site.
2) Information about Stephanie Visser : : Fine Art. Our Site is owned and operated by Stephanie Visser Registered address: 1049 Havenhurst Drive #160, West Hollywood, CA 90046
4) What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’ Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5) What Are My Rights? Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold: The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact us to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 15.The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 15.
6) What Personal Data Do You Collect? We may collect some or all of the following personal data (this may vary according to your relationship with us): Name;Address;Email address;Telephone number;Business name;Payment information;IP address;Web browser type and version;Operating system;A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our site, and the site you exit to;Information about your preferences and interests
7) How Do You Use My Personal Data? Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes: Providing and managing your Account.Providing and managing your access to our Site.Personalizing and tailoring your experience on our Site.Supplying our products and services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you.Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, calls, and/or chat messages from you.Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails).Analyzing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.We may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone with information, news, and offers on our products and/or services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out. Third Parties whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
8) How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data? We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept): We retain your account information until you tell us you want your account deleted, with the exception of information we are required to keep in order to comply with our legal obligations.
9) How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data? We store your personal data at our server room in Scotts Valley, CA, USA. This is needed to process and ship your order and collect payment.
10) Do You Share My Personal Data? Your personal data is only shared when necessary to complete your order transactions and to gather certain interest, demographics, and audience data to support Bay Photo’s marketing efforts. All information is shared in a secure manner, and is never sold or traded with other parties.
11) How Can I Control My Personal Data? In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in Part 5, when you submit personal data via our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your personal data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails).
13) How Can I Access My Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 15.
15) How Do I Contact You? To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Controller): Email address: email@example.com Telephone number: 310-717-5909 Address: 1049 Havenhurst Drive #164, West Hollywood, California 90046 USA
This presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website. The image displayed is just an example, and is not available for sale.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.
SAVE 20% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!
Enter your email below and we'll email you a 20% OFF Coupon right now!
This offer is valid for NEW CUSTOMERS only!